Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jewel Toned

When I was wearing this outfit, I felt rich. Rich in my jeweled ensemble. Rich in my sapphire colored top and ruby colored pantalones. Rich in my wallet heart.

I bought these pants last week at Targgget-Boutique (obviously), adding one more oxblood, wine, maroon, whatever-you-want-to-call-it color to my wardrobe. I paired it with a rich, blue, Under-Armourish-type-material top that I have honestly had in hanging in my closet since '07 and wore for the first time with this outfit. Some call that fashion hoarding, I call it fashion forcasting. It may not have been cool then, but damn it looks good now. I digress. Because Breckenridge is no Miami, a blueish pleather (just trying to keep it classy) jacket tied the look together. The shoes were loafers. Cute, classy, comfortable, essentially the 'it' shoe of the season. Yep, that's me, just keeping it trendy.

This is my awkward smiling with no teeth. Embarrassing.
Zig Cameo. What a handsome fella.

Top: Limited (old, velvet version here!)
Pants: Target
(P)leather Jacket: Target (old, cute 3/4 sleeve version)
Loafers: Bass Outlet




No comments:

Post a Comment