Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Link Love


Cheers to the freakin' weekend! I'm heading down to Denver tonight with the roomie for a girls night out! We're going to grab dinner with my bestest friend, drink many saki bombs at Sushi Hai and wear our "city" clothes. I'm planning on wearing this dress with these heels! I think the dress will especially be a hit. Here's some links I love from around the web this week...


Will you dress up your pet this Halloween?


10 sweater dresses for us Colorado girls...


Larry Page's Google business card


Flared jeans...always


Racy wedding photo trend.


Rebecca Minkoff sale on Hautelook. Get Some. (I'll take this one)


Navy nails. I dig it.


Presidential Debate Fact-check.


Presidential Debate drinking game.


A crazy boat crash. Sad, but funny (especially in slow motion).


More girl power


Must see movie. Frankenweenie.


Guy behind home plate at Cubs game. I peed my pants watching.



I hope you have as much fun as I do! xx






photo via viva! moda


No comments:

Post a Comment