Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flares Forever

I would like to start out by saying, I have always been a fan of flared jeans. For us bigger booty gals, they balance out our full hips and thighs, making us look ultra sexylicious. Flared jeans, so hot right now.

I wore this outfit for work last week and I may or may not have been Breck's best-dressed chick (more on this topic later). The jeans are madewell's high-waisted version, and I'm a fan. I paired it with a ballerina, pink blouse and I think the results were good. Beware though, with the wrong shirt, mom-butt may follow...



Front tucked in + back untucked = mom-butt avoided.
Instagrammed! Trust me, the pic is better this way.
Hair blowing in the wind, you can just call me Giselle....
Blouse: h&m
Jeans: Madewell (old, but love these & these!)
Booties: Bass (similar)
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: Skagen




photo cred to danimalc

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I am loving your blog http://www.mountainrunnergirl.com/ !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You are adorable! And your blog is adorably delicious, Cook Project 1-2-3!

      http://cookproject123.blogspot.com/

      Nom nom nom

      Delete