Have you heard of Sarah Vickers? She is only the classiest, most prep-tastically awesome New England biatch out there. If you haven't heard of her, stop. Leave this post right meow and check out Classy Girls Wear Pearls. It's Sarah's blog and it's f'ing awesome. It's everything New England you want and more. Beautiful people, beautiful places and beautiful clothes.
Although I know I may, or may not, be mildly obsessed with her, I know will never be her. Here's why:
1. I don't photograph like a Ralph Lauren ad. Every time Sarah
|Just getting featured by Lilly Pulitzer. Nbd.|
|My shorts don't touch my thighs. You know you're jealous...|
|My thighs don't touch my thighs. Still jealous...|
|Even KJP is always running. Running, running, running!|
|This is true... (and yes I am a poet and I know it)|
P.S. Other reasons I will never be Sarah Vickers...
6. My hair is not thick and I can't rock an aggressive side part.
7. I don't live on, near or around an ocean (or yacht club).
8. My friends [also] shop at Target.
9. Lilly Pulitzer has no idea who I am.
10. I own fake pearls, and although I try to "keep it classy," it rarely happens...
All photos via Classy Girls Wear Pearls