Monday, September 8, 2014

Chopped

I got my hair cut last week. And not just cut, chopped. I haven't had hair this short since I was in fourth grade and mom jorts and XL race tees were my jam. Although my fashion sense has improved a bit, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to wear my new, short do.

The best hair stylist in all of Denver, Ashley Engle (best first name ever, right?!) from Matthew Morris salon did a fabulous job making my hair look just like this photo that I gave her. Although I am incapable of recreating these perfect beachy waves like she did, I still think I'm loving my new short hair. What do you think??


Just after my hair appointment. I think Ashley nailed it. It looks identical to this photo! And she styled it perfectly. If only I could do that too...


The morning after the Cut. A little slept on, but still cute.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! It looks amazing, and wow, she really did match the picture perfectly. You know you're getting old when everyone starts sportin the short hair....I'm even considering it myself.

    ReplyDelete