Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Link Love


Happy Friday! I have a big weekend ahead of me. Tonight, I'm attending a gals only sushi and movie night. I can't wait to stuff by belly full of fish and rice, mmm. Saturday I shall get in my first day of the season at Copper; should be sicky gnar gnar, brah. Sunday I am playing in a women's volleyball tournament down in Denver. I'm a little nervous, as I haven't played since August, but it should be a blast. Wish us luck! Hope your weekend is fun too! xx


A pre-Thanksgiving tradition: Friendsgiving. Such a great idea!


A guide to Denver this holiday season.


This couple is gorgeous (I want to be them one day).


Where to cut your own Colorado Christmas tree.


Do you like fiction? A wonderful and insightful(?) book. A must-read!


A classic LBD, perfect for the holiday season and beyond!


Death to Hostess. Odes to the Twinkie.


A quote from J. K. Rowling.


Justice served in a Breckenridge murder?


Pups performing the Nutcracker.


Perhaps this explains why my dad dislikes cilantro so much...


Thanksgiving as a kid vs. Thanksgiving as an adult.


I love these shoes. I want them. But brown or black?




P.S. Do you follow me on Instagram or Twitter yet? No? You need my username? Your wish is my command: @ashapen

Photo via Mish Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment