Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Link Love


TGIF. I can't believe December is upon us! It's crazy how fast this time of year goes. Tomorrow, Wesley and I are going find a Christmas tree. We are going to make cranberry and popcorn garland to decorate it. I can't wait, I love Christmas traditions. Sunday, we are headed down to Denver for the Broncos game. It's supposed to be cold, so I'll be bundled drinking plenty of hot cocoa to stay warm. I hope you have a lovely weekend too. Enjoy this week's Friday link love :)


I want these shoes (and they're on sale, ruh roh...).




I love this fair isle sweater, so perfect for the holidays!


Can I just be Sarah Vickers?


Disposable DIY dinner plates. Oh the Christmas ideas...




A post-it pinata. Awesome.


This bike-riding mom is amazing (also possibly crazy).


Androgynous done right.




12 things to do in Denver this holiday season.


A great gift idea for friends this Christmas.


tutorial on how to wear beanies the cool way.


P.S. I didn't mention it in my post yesterday, but it was also my friend Amy's birthday! So, here it is officially...Happy birthday lover face! xx


Image from here


No comments:

Post a Comment