Monday, November 26, 2012

A Nontraditional, Traditional Thanksgiving


First, I would like to apologize for my blogging absence last week. Thursday was spent stuffing my face with 10 pounds of food. Friday was spent recovering from added weight gain. But, I'm baaaaack!

Thanksgiving was glorious. My family decided to go the nontraditional route because we are weird unique like that and made mussels and french fries in honor of our Belgian roots. God bless the Pilgrims, Indians and Belgians? We started with apps of stuffed mushrooms and salmon puffs. Then came the main course, mussels, french fries and salad. It was so good. To top things off,  we went for pumpkin pie tiramisu, just to keep things interesting. Again, my family is weird. And don't worry, I know you all want need these recipes. They shall come soon.




Just a little neck party fun for Thanksgiving





All photos from my Instagram! @ashapen








No comments:

Post a Comment