I know. It's embarrassing. But I have to tell you the truth because we are friends and friends don't lie. You might think the most embarrassing part of taking selfies is getting caught taking a selfie, like myself at stoplights. Well, that part can be embarrassing, but the most embarrassing part is when you let a friend browse your phone picts and she find them. She is scrolling to the left, checking out all your awesome, past picts and arrives and 10 photos of you doing your dumb, smiling-with-no-teeth face. #Embarrassing.
Why am I bringing this up you ask? Because as I was browsing through my picts today, trying to come up with awesome blog inspiration, I kepy getting sidetracked by all my selfies, and all those selfies made me wonder if you take selfies too. Do you? I bet so. I hope so....
So, in honor of 2013 and not telling lies and being friends, please enjoy my Top Ten Selfies of 2012:
1. The "I'm hiking and it's fall and I love all the beautiful colors" Selfie
2. The "I just woke up and am spooning with my dog" Selfie
3. The "Smiling with no teeth because that's what all the cool bloggers do" Selfie
4. The "I just pulled over on the drive from Manitou to Breckenridge because I liked the light and think I'm a model" Selfie
5. The "If I had bangs..." Selfie
6. The "I'm in Moab and it's fun!" Selfie
7. The "I'm having a good hair day, so I'll take a silly..." Selfie
8. The "Duck face" Seflie
9. The "In my car at a stoplight" Selfie
10. The "This is my hipster and favorite selfie" Selfie
I hope you all enjoyed these. I hope you know I really put it all on the line with these. Now share your selfies.