Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thrifted Thursday: The Silk Bomber Jacket

OMG. It's back! Thrifted Thursday. I'm so relieved, aren't you?

Remember that day I told you I hit the motherload while thrifting? Welp, I have just exceeded that day, times 1000. It was good. Reaaaal good. Just to name a few, my goodies included Hudson, Lululemon and Ralph Lauren (the Blue Label, obvi). Bada bing, bada boom. I shall have Thrifted Thursdays for at least the next 3 months. Lucky you.

Today I'm featuring this "Silk" Bomber Jacket from the Gap. I bought it for $8 at Breck Thrift and Treasure, and I'm fairly certain it's going to change my life. It's the kind of light, layering piece that adds  the extra, cool factor to any outfit. Here, I'm dressing-room modeling it with a plain white tank and camel toe colored jeans and I likey. However, I can just as easily picture this jacket with a chic, black dress and perhaps these DIY strappy heels. Don't you think?

Mirrorgram app is legit (please excuse the $ yellow price tag stapled to the collar)






No comments:

Post a Comment