Monday, March 18, 2013

Covering It Up


I love food. I think it's pretty obvious via my Instagram. However, food doesn't always love me back. Sometimes it rebels in the form of cellulite. That's right. I said it. Dimply, cottage cheese that lives on my thighs. It pisses me off. I hate it. Rawrrr. Cellulite is officially public enemy #1.

via
I've been thinking about this enemy for the last couple of weeks, as I've come to the realization that I will be wearing a swimsuit in less than a month. This thought has made me feel like this:

via
But not to worry Mountain and Mode'sters, I have a plan. It's called the tunic, and they are fantastic and chic in a beach setting. I have compiled some fantastic tunic options for you (and for my upcoming beach vaca). Check 'em:


beach day


Left to right, top to bottom:
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

No comments:

Post a Comment