Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Link Love

TGIF! I am so excited for this weekend! Sunday is Daylight Savings and I love longer days of sunshine! Don't forget to "spring" your clocks forward. I'm also going down to D-town on Sunday with the roomie to do some s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g! Hopefully I will get some Fanci.Mandi. time in there too. We're planning on eating (but no dessert) and shopping until we drop. My shopping mission is a new kini so I'll be trying on this, this and this. I'll let you know what I choose. I hope you have a sweet weekend too! Enjoy my Friday link love. xx


Mountains [Virgin Islands geography- note St. John, the island I will be exploring].


Mode [Celine autumn/winter 2013-14].






Relaxed chic that I will recreate this week.


Why JCPenny is failing to rebrand itself (interesting, considering I've posted about them 2x this week!).


Target swimsuits in Sport Illustrated.


Walmart employee saves the day!


Patterned rugs really do brighten up any room.


NYC's ban on large, sugary drinks and the coffee conundrum.


I have noticed this trend too!


Grammar errors of the past.


Denim on denim.


This online-only store. Need this box cut teesilk blouse and tote asap.


This sauce looks delish (for all my saucy people out there!).


Table styling tips.







Photo via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment