Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Link Love


What are you up to this weekend? I'll be working hard, or hardly working? It's my holiday work party this Saturday, so I'm excited eat some tasty food and get silly with my coworkers. I haven't decided what to wear yet, but I'm thinking something simple and classic, like this. I guess you'll just have to wait and see! I hope you all have a festive weekend too. Here are some fun links from the web this week...


The mother of all gift guides.


These holiday appetizers look so easy and yummy.


I really want this coat. Warm, cozy and chic.


A desk DIY.


The secret of boxed wine.


I am obsessed with tartan this holiday season.


An easy DIY advent calendar.


Bed bugs in books? Ahhhh!


Browned butter (anything) cookies are always good in my book.


Black streetstyle is always chic.


Wowza! Sounds the new generation may never hear. (I had never heard 3, 4 or 7!)


How to do a top knot.


I shall host a cookie swap. I shall make these.


And in case you missed if from last year, Jimmy Kimmel's Christmas present prank.




Image via Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment